Starting on Sunday, September 17 at 11:00am in Room 102
Larry & Ruth Tregoning will be facilitating this 8- week class using the FamilyLife DVD curriculum called "The Art of Marriage":
God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage. The Art of Marriage topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Each couple will receive a set of workbooks to use at the first class.
Cost is $25 to be paid at the class by check or cash.